Mosquito Control Near Me
Mosquitoes and summer are synonymous—as soon as the weather warms up, these pests are out in full force and determined to ruin your time outside. Luckily, it doesn’t have to be that way. Our mosquito control is designed to eliminate pests at their source, unlike store-bought treatments that only repel mosquitoes. This gives you long-term results, so you can enjoy your fun in the sun without suffering from itchy bites.
When you partner with us for mosquito removal in the Minneapolis area, we will:
- Pinpoint mosquito breeding areas and hiding places, like clogged gutters and dense plant growth.
- Tailor treatment plan based on our inspection findings and your property’s unique layout.
- Eliminate adult mosquitoes, as well as their larvae and eggs.
- Remove sources of standing water to limit where mosquitoes can lay their eggs.
- Schedule five applications throughout the mosquito season to keep you protected.
Contact Us Today To Learn More!
Protect Your Family from Mosquitoes
Mosquitoes aren’t just annoying, they’re also dangerous. These insects can easily transmit harmful diseases such as malaria, dengue, and the West Nile virus, earning them the title of the world’s deadliest animal. That might sound scary, but the experts at Showcase Lawn Care are here to keep you and your family safe.
Flea and Tick Control in the Twin Cities
Fleas and ticks easily make their way into your yard, often hitchhike on your pets. And before you know it, you’re fighting a losing battle against a full-blown infestation. To save you the headache, our mosquito treatment program also includes tick control and flea control applications. You’ll be protected from three of the most troublesome outdoor pests with just one service!
Protection from fleas and ticks is important, as they can cause problems such as:
- Murine typhus
- Lyme disease
- Rocky Mountain spotted fever
- And more!
How To Keep Away Mosquitoes, Fleas, And Ticks
With summer comes warmer weather, and with warmer weather come mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks. These pests can carry diseases like West Nile virus and Lyme disease, so it's important to take steps to keep them away from you and your family.
Here are a few things you can do to keep mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks away:
- Get rid of standing water around your home, where these pests like to breed.
- Reduce hiding spots by cleaning up yard debris, mowing your lawn often, and trimming back shrubs and trees.
- Plant natural pest repellents like citronella, lavender, marigold, and catnip.
- Use mosquito netting or screens on your windows and doors.
- Wear protective clothing when you're outdoors in areas where these pests are common.
- If you do get bitten, be sure to clean the wound and watch for any signs of infection.
By taking these simple precautions, you can enjoy your summer without worrying about pesky pests. Learn what other things you can do to get rid of mosquitoes in your yard.
Our Satisfaction Guarantee
No one wants to be cooped up indoors by mosquitoes, and we understand that. That’s why our mosquito control comes with a satisfaction guarantee. If you experience issues between our visits, all you have to do is give us a call and we’ll happily make things right. That’s just the way that our family protects yours!
As locals ourselves, we take great pride in helping our neighbors achieve the lawn of their dreams. Our services are available in communities surrounding Minneapolis, and we couldn’t imagine working anywhere else.