Lawn Care in Elk River
Maintaining a beautiful yard year-round isn’t easy, especially when you’re trying to do everything on your own. Instead of spending your time pulling weeds by hand or trying to pick the right fertilizer, trust the experts at Showcase Lawn Care. We’ve been in the business since 1984, so we know exactly how to give your landscaping the boost it needs to look better than ever.
When you choose our lawn care in Elk River, we will:
- Evaluate your lawn’s health and look for any problem areas.
- Customize our treatment plan based on your property’s needs.
- Learn more about what you want to accomplish and answer any questions.
- Use professional-grade fertilizers for healthy grass growth.
- Give you our satisfaction guarantee, which includes free re-treatments.
Our Service Add-Ons
Achieving a healthy lawn means doing more than just fertilizing, which is why we offer additional services with our lawn care in Elk River. Weed control, grub control, lawn disease treatment, lawn aeration and seeding—we do it all! If you’re not quite sure what services you need, our technicians will work with you to figure it out.
Trust the Showcase Family
As a family-owned and operated business in Brooklyn Park, we take pride in helping our customers achieve beautiful lawns. You’ll get to work with a friendly and knowledgeable technician who will keep you informed throughout treatment. Our lawn care in Elk River also comes with a satisfaction guarantee, so we’ll quickly fix any problems as they pop up. There’s no better option than Showcase Lawn Care!
Lawn Aeration in Elk River
Sometimes, despite the best lawn care regimen, you start to see patches of yellow grass, areas where even weeds won’t grow, and an increase in water puddling after heavy rain—these are all signs that your soil is compacted and in need of our core aeration services. With a special machine, our experienced lawn care professionals remove small cores of dirt and grass, breaking up thatch and letting your soil breathe.
When partnering with Showcase Lawn Care for turf aeration in Elk River, benefits to your grass include:
- Increased flow of water and nutrients to the grassroots.
- Loosened soil that allows growth and strengthening of root systems.
- Improved water absorption, eliminating runoff and puddles.
- Healthier turf that is more resistant to pests, disease, and drought.
- Thicker, lusher, and more uniform grass.