Lawn Care Services in Minneapolis
Achieving the perfect lawn is difficult, and it can be discouraging when it seems that all of your time and effort is not paying off. Rather than tackling the hard work yourself, trust our lawn care in Minneapolis. No matter what your property’s current condition is, we’ll give your lawn exactly what it needs to thrive.
When you partner with our experienced team of care technicians, we will:
- Conduct a free consultation to assess your lawn’s health.
- Customize treatments based on our findings and any concerns you may have.
- Use professional-grade fertilizers to encourage new growth and promote color.
- Offer you helpful tips and tricks on mowing, watering, and general maintenance.
- And more!
Comprehensive Lawn Services
Your lawn faces a lot of challenges, and we’re here to help with them all. Our lawn services program offers add-on services, such as weed control, grub control, and lawn disease treatments, so we can treat your problem directly. They’ll be completed at the same time as your regular lawn service, so everything gets done in a single visit!
Our Satisfaction Guarantee
We take pride in helping our neighbors achieve gorgeous lawns. To ensure you get the results you want, our treatments are backed by a satisfaction guarantee. If you have problems between scheduled visits or are unhappy after our services, we’ll happily return and perform a re-treatment at no additional cost.
Lawn Aeration in Minneapolis
Over time, your lawn’s soil becomes compacted and a thick layer of thatch develops. This makes it difficult for water and nutrients to reach the grassroots, resulting in unhealthy grass that’s more vulnerable to drought and disease. Luckily, our aeration treatments in Minneapolis can reverse this damage. We break up the compacted soil, remove thatch, and make it easier for water to penetrate the ground.
Other benefits of annual aeration include:
- Thicker grass.
- Stronger root systems.
- Reduced puddling.
- Better resistance to disease.
- Overall easier turf maintenance.
Mosquito Control in Minneapolis
During the summer, we aren’t the only ones who enjoy the warmer weather—mosquitoes also are out in full force. But that doesn’t mean you have to share your backyard with them! Our mosquito control treatments focus on reducing mosquito populations and keeping them low all season long, letting you enjoy your time outside without worrying about itchy bites.
When you choose our mosquito control in Minneapolis, we will:
- Thoroughly inspect your property to find where mosquitoes are breeding and hiding.
- Use our findings and your property’s geography to create a custom treatment plan.
- Eliminate adult mosquitoes, larvae, and eggs to prevent new mosquitoes from hatching.
- Find and remove sources of standing water around your home.
- Schedule five treatments throughout the mosquito season.
- Give you guaranteed results!
Weed Control in Minneapolis
When used in tandem, lawn fertilization, and weed control work to eliminate nuisance plants faster than either one can alone. However, at Showcase Lawn Care, we also offer stand-alone weed control in Minneapolis that eliminates competition for resources, including water, nutrients, and sunshine, resulting in healthier grass. Treatments are tailored to what our expert technicians find in your lawn and are designed to combat weeds throughout the growing season, maintaining your turf’s uniform appearance.
As part of our weed removal services in Minneapolis, you can expect:
- Identification of the weeds plaguing your lawn and communication on how to remove them.
- An application of a pre-emergent treatment to prevent germination of grass-like weeds, such as crabgrass and similar plants, that haven’t started growing yet.
- A blanket spray application for post-emergent control of existing broadleaf weeds, including creeping charlie, wild violets, dandelions, clover, thistle, and more.
- 3 additional spot treatments to eliminate relentless broadleaf weeds.
Don’t let weeds take over your landscaping! Contact Showcase Lawn Care for a free consultation regarding effective weed control you can rely on!
Lawn Disease in Minneapolis
If your lawn exhibits signs of discoloration, thin patches, or wilting grass, one of the common local turf diseases could be the culprit. Since these symptoms have multiple causes, it’s important to reach out to experienced lawn technicians, such as those at Showcase Lawn Care, for a prompt and accurate diagnosis of what is ailing your turf. With fungicide treatments, adequate fertilization, balanced watering, and established mowing techniques, we can help you return your lawn to optimum health.
Our lawn disease experts in Minneapolis can help diagnose and protect your lawn from commonly seen maladies, including:
- Brown patch
- Dollar spot
- Gray snow mold
- Leaf spot
- Necrotic ring
- Pink snow mold
- Red thread
- And more!
Grub Control in Minneapolis
Nothing devastates your lawn as quickly or thoroughly as a grub infestation. These white, c-shaped beetle larvae cause irreversible damage to your turf as they feed on the roots of your grass, disconnecting it from the soil. If that isn’t bad enough, wildlife moves in and digs up your lawn in order to feast on them. Immediate action is required to stop these ravenous creatures before they destroy your yard.
Our 2-treatment grub control program in Minneapolis consists of:
- An initial preventative application in mid-May to target the dormant grub population.
- A 2nd treatment designed to eliminate active grubs in the June or July timeframe.
- Reliable products that will protect your grass from damage caused by lawn grubs.
Flea and Tick Control
As the warmer weather approaches, we welcome the chance to enjoy our yard. However, we also become leery of encountering fleas and ticks as they become more plentiful, both for ourselves and our pets. Tick removal comes with the perils of infection if you don’t do it properly, and once your home is infested, complete flea removal can take months due to its long lifecycle. Fortunately, at Showcase Lawn Care we include flea and tick control as part of our mosquito treatment program. One service will protect your yard, family, and pets from the most annoying summertime pests and allow you to enjoy your space bite-free.
Our flea and tick prevention will offer protection from being bitten by these critters and thus from issues such as:
- Murine typhus
- Lyme disease
- Rocky Mountain spotted fever
- And more!