Lawn Care in Plymouth, MN
As the seasons change, so do the needs of your lawn. That’s why our lawn services in Plymouth is tailored to the time of year, giving your grass exactly what it needs to thrive. This includes fertilization, as well as add-on services such as weed control, grub control, and lawn disease treatments.
When you trust us for lawn care in Plymouth, we will:
- Evaluate your turf to identify existing issues.
- Create a custom treatment plan to make your grass healthy and happy.
- Use professional-grade fertilizers to stimulate new growth.
- Give you our satisfaction guarantee.
The Showcase Guarantee
We’re dedicated to giving you a yard that you can proudly showcase—that’s where our name comes from! To ensure we do this, our lawn services come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you experience issues between regular visits, all you have to do is give us a call and we’ll return as soon as possible to make things right.
Trust Our Family-Owned Company
As a family-owned lawn care company in Brooklyn Park, we know how important it is to give your loved ones a safe outdoor space that they can enjoy. For your peace of mind, we never do anything that we wouldn’t do in our own backyards. Our services are safe, proven to be effective, and completed as quickly as possible.
Weed Control in Plymouth
Weeds are not only an eye-sore on your lawn, but can actually compete with your grass for resources, such as water and nutrients—which in turn can make your lawn more susceptible to damage from drought, lawn pests, turf diseases, and more. Instead of spending hours pulling weeds by hand or jeopardizing the health of your turf by applying herbicide yourself, let our team of experienced lawn technicians help.
Our weed removal program uses a mixture of pre-emergent and post-emergent weed applications to protect your yard from a variety of weeds, including:
- Hairy Bittercress
- Black Medic
- And More!
Our 5-step weed program in Plymouth isn't just applied to your turf, but also rock beds, mulch beds, driveway, and sidewalk!
Lawn Aeration in Plymouth
Soil compaction and thatch buildup both block water and nutrients from reaching the roots of your grass. This results in an unhealthy lawn that looks brown and bare. But it doesn’t have to stay that way! Our aeration in Plymouth reverses soil compaction, giving your grass room to breathe.
When you partner with us for lawn aeration services, you’ll see results such as:
- Thicker, more even grass growth.
- Less standing water.
- Increased ability to fight diseases.
- Greener, more vibrant grass.
- Deeper root growth.
- And overall healthier lawn.
Mosquito Control in Plymouth
As soon as the weather gets warm enough, mosquitoes come out in full force and make it difficult to step outside without being bombarded. Not only do these pests cause itchy bites, but mosquitoes also carry diseases like dengue, malaria, and the West Nile virus. To protect your loved ones and reclaim your yard, trust our mosquito control in Plymouth.
When you partner with us, you’ll receive:
- An inspection to identify breeding areas and hiding places, like under dense vegetation.
- Custom treatment based on your property’s specific needs.
- Protection from adult mosquitoes, as well as larvae and eggs.
- Five strategically-scheduled applications throughout the mosquito season.
- Our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We also offer flea and tick control to keep your backyard free of pesky insects!
Lawn Disease in Plymouth
Plymouth's climate creates the perfect breeding ground for lawn disease-causing pathogens and fungus, but with our lawn disease treatment, you can regain control and restore your lawn to its former glory.
When you partner with our lawn care experts for turf disease treatments in Plymouth, you can expect:
- A free in-depth inspection: Our lawn care professionals will thoroughly inspect your yard to identify all signs of lawn disease, ensuring no sneaky fungi go unnoticed.
- Customized treatments: We'll create a tailored treatment plan that targets and eliminates any harmful fungi lingering in your grass, putting an end to the damage they can cause.
- Significant reduction in disease in 30-45 days: With our expert care and effective treatments, you'll see noticeable improvements in your lawn's health within just a month or so.
Say goodbye to discolored patches, thinning grass, and wilting blades with our comprehensive lawn fungus control. Don't let lawn disease take over - let our experienced technicians provide the solutions you need to get rid of lawn diseases for good.
Grub Control in Plymouth
Are you tired of dealing with brown patches on your lawn? Grubs wreak havoc on your grass, causing extensive damage that only gets worse over time. But don't worry, we're here to help with our top-notch grub control service in Plymouth.
- Get a free grub inspection to identify the extent of the infestation.
- Our highly effective grub treatments will eliminate these destructive pests for good.
- A preventative treatment in mid-May targets dormant grub populations, while a second treatment in June/July targets any active grubs.
- With ongoing grub prevention, you can keep your lawn lush and green without any worries.
Stop the damage before it's too late. Contact us today for the best grub control for lawns in Plymouth. Let us help you prevent those brown patches and enjoy a lush, green lawn all season long.