Lawn Care in Blaine
Patchy growth, overgrown weeds, and thatch buildup are examples of common lawn problems that are harder to fix than you might think. Rather than accept a struggling lawn, trust our lawn care in Blaine. We’ll make your grass healthier and greener than ever before!
When you partner with us for lawn care in Blaine, we will:
- Thoroughly inspect your property, taking note of current issues and concerns.
- Tailor treatment based on your lawn’s unique needs.
- Strategically fertilize your grass based on your turf’s growing season.
- And more!
A Better Lawn, Guaranteed!
We’ve worked hard to develop our lawn care in Blaine, and we know it works. We want our customers to feel just as confident, which is why our services come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you aren’t totally happy after our visit, our team of lawn care experts from Brooklyn Park will return and make things right at no additional cost to you.
Our Additional Lawn Care Services
Your lawn is constantly facing stressors like extreme temperatures, harsh weather, and insect activity. This results in problems that are difficult to diagnose and even harder to treat—using the wrong product can actually damage your lawn more, making the situation worse.
To make things easier, we offer add-ons to our lawn care in Blaine. These include:
- Grub control: We target grubs and prevent them from eating through delicate grass roots.
- Weed control: Post-emergent solutions eliminate existing weeds while pre-emergent applications stop new ones from sprouting.
- Lawn disease treatment: We identify and treat lawn diseases, preventing them from spreading and damaging your entire yard.
Lawn Aeration in Blaine
If you’ve noticed thinning grass, brown patches, or stunted growth, the culprit might be soil compaction. Over time, foot traffic, extreme temperatures, and heavy rains lead to soil compaction and thatch buildup. This makes it difficult for grass roots to get the water and nutrients they need. The only solution to compacted soil is aeration, which we’re proud to offer.
Benefits of our aeration in Blaine include:
- Thicker grass.
- Increased disease resistance.
- More even growth with no bare spots.
- Reduced water runoff.
- Stronger roots.
- Improved fertilizer uptake.
Mosquito Control in Blaine
If mosquitoes are preventing you from having fun in the sun, fight back with our mosquito control program. Unlike short-lived DIY solutions, our treatments give you long-lasting results without sticky bug sprays or smelly candles. Our professional products will protect your family from mosquitoes and the diseases that these pests can transmit, such as malaria and the West Nile virus.
When you choose our mosquito control in Blaine, we will:
- Thoroughly inspect your property for mosquito breeding sites and other hotspots.
- Create a custom treatment plan based on our findings to give you the most efficient care.
- Eliminate mosquitoes in all life stages, even the eggs.
- Schedule five treatments to keep mosquitoes out of your yard all season.
- Give you our satisfaction guarantee.