Looking For Professional Lawn Care in Minnetonka?
Lawn Care in Minnetonka
No one looks forward to yard work, so let Showcase Lawn Care take care of things for you! We use the best products on the market to target brown patches, stubborn weeds, and other common problems. You’ll see results and get a greener, healthier lawn in no time—that’s our promise to you!
Our lawn care in Minnetonka includes:
- A free consultation to learn more about your lawn and the results you want to see.
- Treatment that’s tailored to your property’s unique needs.
- Professional-grade fertilizers to stimulate growth and color.
- A satisfaction guarantee on all our services.
Your One-Stop Shop for Lawn Care
There’s a lot going on in your lawn, from hungry insects to fungi to unwanted foliage. It’s not easy to solve these problems by yourself, which is why we offer add-on services with our lawn care in Minnetonka. We have weed control, grub control, lawn disease treatment, and lawn aeration and overseeding.
See Guaranteed Results
As a family-owned and operated lawn care business in Minneapolis, our customers mean everything to us. We’ll always go the extra mile to ensure you get reliable, hassle-free lawn care in Minnetonka. That includes a satisfaction guarantee. If you experience any issues after our visit, let us know and one of our friendly lawn technicians will re-treat for free!
Lawn Aeration in Minnetonka
Even the best lawn care regimen out there can’t counteract the effects of everyday use and weather cycles. Without additional treatments, soil compaction and thatch buildup are inevitable and result in a thinning, listless lawn covered in puddles after it rains.
Fortunately, Showcase Lawn Care has a core aeration service that can remedy these conditions. Small cores of dirt and grass are removed, loosening the soil to increase nutrient flow down to the roots of your grass. Turf aeration works quickly to reverse the damage and revive your lawn.
With an annual lawn aeration service from Showcase Lawn Care, your turf will receive a boost from:
- Improved access to water and nutrients for your grassroots.
- Loosened soil that provides room for root systems to develop and expand.
- Increased water absorption, eliminating puddles and runoff.
- Healthier turf with more resistance to pests, disease, and drought.
- Accelerated grass growth resulting in a lush, uniform, and vibrant lawn.