Give Your Lawn The Personalized Care It Needs!
Lawn Care Near Me
No two lawns are exactly the same, so no two lawn care plans are either. Our experts customize their approach to solve your lawn’s problems, whether that’s brown patches, thinning grass, or an overall lackluster lawn. We do this through strategic fertilization, as well as add-ons such as weed control, grub control, and lawn disease treatments.
When you choose our lawn care program, we will:
- Conduct a free consultation to evaluate your lawn’s current conditions.
- Tailor treatments to meet your property’s unique needs.
- Apply professional-grade fertilizers to encourage new growth.
- Work with you to address any questions or concerns.
- Back our services with a satisfaction guarantee.
Additional Lawn Care Services
We strive to protect your lawn from every angle, which is why we offer more than basic lawn care in Minneapolis and beyond. Our add-on lawn care services are designed to target specific problems, which is why we offer weed control, grub control, lawn disease treatment, and lawn aeration and overseeding.
Weeds do more than just ruin the look of your lawn—they steal resources like water and nutrients, crowd out your grass, and quickly take over. Pulling weeds by hand or using store-bought weed killers may seem like a good idea, but they don’t get to the source of the problem. For lasting results, you need professional weed control.
When you trust Showcase Lawn Care, we will:
- Identify the type of weeds growing in your lawn and the best way to remove them.
- Eliminate existing weeds with post-emergent applications.
- Use pre-emergent solutions to prevent new weeds from germinating.
- Treat your lawn, rock beds, mulch beds, driveway, and sidewalk.
Grubs are beetle larvae that feed on the roots of your grass, causing extensive turf damage. Unfortunately, a grub problem won’t solve itself, and will actually get worse over time. That’s why we work closely with you to identify a grub infestation and create a customized treatment plan to help save your turf.
Signs of grub activity include:
- Dead patches of grass.
- Sod that can roll up like a carpet.
- An increased wildlife presence.
Lawn Disease Control
Your lawn is naturally full of fungi that are normally harmless, but under the right conditions, can flourish into destructive lawn diseases. These diseases move quickly and can affect your entire lawn if they aren’t caught early, so it’s important to keep an eye out for anything unusual.
Common lawn diseases in Minnesota include:
- Leaf spot—manifests as circular brown patches or wilted, yellow grass blades.
- Dollar spot—looks like white or bleached grass about the size of a silver dollar.
- Red thread—appears as pink or red web-like threads.
- Snow mold—grows under piles of snow and causes web-like growth.
- Fusarium blight—starts as light green patches that darken to reddish-brown.
You’ll See Results, We Guarantee It
Thinking you solved your lawn problem, only to have it come back worse than before is frustrating. To prevent this, we use the best products available to ensure we get the job done right the first time.
For extra peace of mind, we also back our services with a satisfaction guarantee. If you have any problems between services, let us know and we’ll happily return to make things right.
As locals ourselves, we take great pride in helping our neighbors achieve the lawn of their dreams. Our services are available in communities surrounding Minneapolis, and we couldn’t imagine working anywhere else.